29. September 2009 15:07
TMIPH (This Month in Phish History)
More from even furthur
21. September 2009 11:49
I spoke about my money saving several times but on the other hand, I have to plan how much would it cost to attend all 10 rumored shows over a course of 13 days.
I won't count the travels for now.
- So 10 tickets : 10 x 30€ (average price for a not-so-famous-in-Europe band) = 300€
- Food for 13 days : 13 x 20€ = 260 €
- Hostel or somewhere to sleep for 13 nights (even if I might rest in my brother's in Paris or have a home break in Lyon between Barcelona and Paris) :
13 x 50€ = 650 €
- Souvenir, T-shirts, posters, memorabilia and omiyage :
10 x 20 € = 200€
I'm in a in 1410€ trip without actually going to the shows... I better have to save, save, SAVE !
As a side note, Mr. Miner put 2 greats European '97 shows this weekend in his PhishThoughts.com
30. August 2009 09:23
Ok, I know it's planning over unsourced rumors but anyway.
I live in Lyon, France. So I have to plan my tour starting from this point.
For now, I'll just have a look at the "big" travels from city to city.
So let's start with Lyon -> Dusseldorf
- With British Airways, I have a flight for 189€ but it's 08h15 > 17h25, so 9h10 with 1 stop-over
- With Lufthansa, it's only 1h20 long without stop-over but for 563€... Ouch !
- If I leave from Paris and the day before the show (5/8 instead of 5/9) I found a 44€ direct fight (1h25) !
After the Dusseldorf show (1st Phish show in Europe in 12 years !), I have only one day to go to Munich.
- I can flight with Air Berlin for 40€
- I guess i could also take the (A-)train but i couldn't find a price (except for a 177€ Eurotrain).
See you later for the other flights !
27. August 2009 22:06
Now with dates !!
05/09/10 Dusseldorf, Germany. Burg-Wachter Castello
05/10/10 Munich, Germany. Zenith
05/12/10 Bern, Switzerland. Post Finance Arena
05/13/10 Milan, Italy. Milan Auditorium
05/15/10 Barcelona, Spain. The Palau de la Musica Catalana
05/17/10 Paris, France. Elysee Montmartre
05/18/10 Amsterdam, Netherlands. Vondelpark
05/19/10 Amsterdam, Netherlands. Vondelpark
05/21/10 London, United Kingdom. O2 Arena
05/22/10 London, United Kingdom. O2 Arena
There are 2 "sources" (or people spreading the rumor) for now :
This tour would be great for me as it's rather short and not too far away.
Althought the one-day Paris>Amsterdam should be a little too quick, it usually left 2 days to travel from away towns.
I'd gladly "visit" Barcelona and Amsterdam in may :)
[UPDATE] Don't get your hopes up it won't mean a thing...