24. November 2010 17:05
I hate special offers... when it comes in a time when I can't buy anything.
LivePhish.com is currently offering 25% off all 2010 CDs until tuesday. This means that every show is available for 17.25$ instead of 23$ (except for Halloween which is 22.50 instead of 30$).
So all 29 summer tour shows can be bought for 500.25$ only and the fall tour is 264$. Even the "buy all in once" packages are more expensive as they're respectively 600.30$ and 315.25$ (you only save 10%).
Pff... 44 Phish shows in CDs for 570€ is a damned good deal ! That's 12,95€ a show, 4,31€ a CD (as most shows are on 3 CDs)...
Damned, I realise that I write more about money (spending or saving) than music on a Phish blog...
2. February 2010 10:11
I received yesterday the 4 Miami shows in miniSD USB Slots, like the Festival 8. I ordered them from livephish.com and they arrived in 10 days, so still quicker than Dry Goods.
I still have to take pictures of my Joy Box but I'm quite busy with a baby to take care of and a new game system to play with.
Yes, I finally bought a Xbox 360 to complete my video game collection. Yes, the one I told I wouldn't buy in the first place... I'm glade I only pay 29€ for it but I bought some games too...
Despite all of that money spent, I wonder if I wouldn't go to the USA this summer to finally see Phish. If Phish doesn't come to you, come to them !
25. November 2009 09:56
No new news about a european tour although some website are spreding the august rumors only this week.
I'm weak so I finaly bought things I saved money from :
- Gravity Crash, PS3 downloadable game (7€)
- Braid, PS3 downloadable game (10€)
- The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time mangas (2x 7,50€ saved each month)
I received an answer for my Joy box that doesn't make me laugh.
I'm listening to the Fall tour each day and I'm loving it althought i'd like more variety in setlist. I'm sick of Chalkdust Torture, You enjoy myself and Down with Disease.
10. November 2009 11:09
New things I won't (or shouldn't) buy :
- New Super Mario Bros Wii (50€)
- The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks (Nintendo DS - 40€)
- Queen Pack (Rock Band DLC - 12€)
- Braid (PS3 Game - 15€)
Things I told I wouldn't buy but ended bought :
- Histoire de Nintendo 2
- Cahier du Jeu Vidéo #2 Le Football
- A new Jack Skellington mug, DisneyLand (10€)
So it's 117€ saved and 43€ spent.
15. September 2009 14:39
It's a good thing I started this little virtual money bank for a hypotetical Phish Europe Tour. It helps me realize the amount of money I spend avery month in music, games and stuffs...
So here are news things I won't buy until I see Phish live :
I also realize that I often buy the same things twice for collector purpose (P'nL 9, wipEout HD or Metroid Prime Trilogy)...
2. September 2009 15:26
OK I add to the moneybox :
30. August 2009 13:32
I'm a rather compulsive buyer, a collector and I have a whole bunch of passions.
That's a pretty expensive mix....
So if I want to go on Phish tour, I have to save money. Here is a list of things I'd have bought that I won't (at least in the near future) :
- Metroid Prime Trilogy, Wii game (50€ saved)
- A new hat (around 40€ saved)
- A new Jack Skellington mug, Disney Store (12€ saved)
- The Legend of Zelda, mangas (7,50€ saved each month)
- Giga Tokyo ToyBox, manga (7,50€ saved for each volume)
- Grateful Dead pack #2, for Rock Band 2 on PS3 (7,99€ saved)
- PixelJunk Shooter, PS3 downloadable game (around 10€ saved)
- Gravity Crash, PS3 downloadable game (around 10€ saved)
- Les Cahiers du Jeu Vidéo #2, Spécial Football, Pix'N Love book (14€ saved)
- L'Histoire de Nintendo #2, Les Game & Watch, Pix'N Love book (19€ saved)
- An arcade stick for XBox 360 (around 50€ saved)
- A bunch of XBox Live Arcade games (around 40€ saved)
So that's a total of 320,48€ saved for my Phish tour !
Of course it's far from enough to afford the flights, trains, hotels, beers and of course tickets for a full european tour but it's a good start.