30. August 2009 13:32
I'm a rather compulsive buyer, a collector and I have a whole bunch of passions.
That's a pretty expensive mix....
So if I want to go on Phish tour, I have to save money. Here is a list of things I'd have bought that I won't (at least in the near future) :
- Metroid Prime Trilogy, Wii game (50€ saved)
- A new hat (around 40€ saved)
- A new Jack Skellington mug, Disney Store (12€ saved)
- The Legend of Zelda, mangas (7,50€ saved each month)
- Giga Tokyo ToyBox, manga (7,50€ saved for each volume)
- Grateful Dead pack #2, for Rock Band 2 on PS3 (7,99€ saved)
- PixelJunk Shooter, PS3 downloadable game (around 10€ saved)
- Gravity Crash, PS3 downloadable game (around 10€ saved)
- Les Cahiers du Jeu Vidéo #2, Spécial Football, Pix'N Love book (14€ saved)
- L'Histoire de Nintendo #2, Les Game & Watch, Pix'N Love book (19€ saved)
- An arcade stick for XBox 360 (around 50€ saved)
- A bunch of XBox Live Arcade games (around 40€ saved)
So that's a total of 320,48€ saved for my Phish tour !
Of course it's far from enough to afford the flights, trains, hotels, beers and of course tickets for a full european tour but it's a good start.